Get the latest store updates and notifications about our specials by signing up to our electronic newsletter above. Simply enter your email address in the field and click "GO".
Gun Safety Basics of Safe Gun Handling
1. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always keep firearms locked and stored in a safe or cabinet not available to children. Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use.
3. Don't rely on your gun's safety.
4. Be sure of your target and what's behind it.
5. Use correct ammunition.
6. If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, Handle With Care!
7. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
8. Be sure the barrel is clear of obstruction before shooting.
9. Don't alter or modify your gun, and have guns serviced regularly.
10. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
Ten Commandments of Hunting Safety
1. Treat every firearm with the same respect due a loaded firearm.
2. Control the direction of your firearm's muzzle.
3. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
4. Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstruction.
5. Unload firearms when not in use.
6. Never point a firearm at anything you do not want to shoot.
7. Never climb a fence or tree, or jump a ditch or log, with a loaded firearm.
8. Never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water.
9. Store firearms and ammunition separately.
10. Avoid alcoholic beverages or other mood-altering drugs before or while shooting.